STEPS TO KEEPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE AFTER A FLOOD
Are you confused about how to handle a flood in your home? Here are a few tips to help.
If flood water is not handed quickly and correctly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home's structure.
What NOT To Do After a Flood
- Don’t use any television or other household appliances.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
What To Do After a Flood
- Turn off the main switches or valves if instructed to do so.
- Try to find the source of flood the best you can and stop it.
- Evacuate the premises if able to do so.
No time to wait CALL SERVPRO of Klamath Falls/Lake Counties today
541-773-3740 for your home's emergency needs!